Great businesses are always eager to get more clients. This can however, be the most difficult and anxiety- inducing struggle for a business owner. Getting new clients is the bane of many professionals.
The question is, how do you do that effectively? When you understand the common thread with your clients it gives you valuable information to build an authentic and real sales avatar. When you start adapting to the same language as your clients, you ace your marketing game and attract them towards you.
HubSpot research shows that 93% of the customers are likely to repeat purchases with companies who offer excellent services.
So here are the TOP 6 marketing tips that can help you become better with your services to attract new clients:
1. Participate in Facebook Groups Actively
Nowadays it is believed that Facebook Groups and pages have a very limited organic reach. But on the contrary, Facebook can be the best way to fish for your clients and build business. It’s ideal to join Facebook groups where your ideal client could possibly be a part of.
Rather than self-promotions and being spammy, you can start helping people out by answering their questions in the group. This way people become notified by your presence and will check your profile. Lily Dagdag from “Save Your Time Biz Solutions” said, “I would say that 90% of my clients come from networking in Facebook groups while the other 10% come from referrals from those clients that I first connected with in FB groups. It’s definitely been a useful tool for me, helping me to connect with my potential clients as well as other business contacts who have helped me grow my business in other ways.”
2. Understanding the Needs of your Clients
The most important step in building a strong rapport with your new clients is by identifying their pain points. Build your content around those pain points so that it’s interesting for your clients. If you help your clients in identifying the pain points along with their financial and emotional aspects, they become more intrigued by you.
Make sure that your content is valuable to your clients. Focus on advertising their problems.
Watch the video below to know how to understand your client:
3. Plan on Developing Strategic Partnerships
You are only as good as the network or partnerships that you build. By developing strategic and powerful partnerships, you attract new clients. Your strategic partners will send new clients your way, but they will expect you to do the same. It’s a win-win situation for both parties. Strategic partnerships can go a long way in helping you get new clients. Try to partner with non-competing agencies in separate verticals, and then target their audiences. It’s a great way to get new clients and tap into different markets.
For example, if you are an agency that offers web- development services, you will build partnerships with content marketing agencies. This way if any of their clients require web development or design-related services, yours will be the first name they suggest to their clients.
4. Improve your Cold Calling/Emailing Techniques
Many freelancers have experienced success with landing new clients simply by picking up the phone or sending emails. Cold calling is a necessary evil that needs a lot of polishing. Latest technology allows you to be incredibly effective at cold calling. You can catch more clients when you deliver your cold calling script with warmth and conviction.
One of the ways to have successful cold calling is to identify your clients and the factors that need addressing. When you are aware of both, you will be able to generate successful calls and convert calls into clients.
5. Know where to Fish for your Customers
When you know the right place to find your clients, it gives you a greater chance to succeed. Determining the right fishing location can be the difference between a successful fishing trip and going hungry.
You need to figure out which sites your customers use frequently, you will have a much better chance of reeling one in. You can find them by:
- Checking the blogs that they read
- Forums they participate in
- Social networking sites and other membership groups
6. Be Aware of your Competition
A great saying goes by saying, “All fishermen guard their secrets closely, but newcomers can still pick up plenty of tricks by watching what their competition does.”
Stay updated on the latest trends so you are aware of the tricks that are being used in the market. There are multiple content strategies that you can use to develop competitive advantages over others. By analyzing your competitors, you can also figure out how you can position your brand to stand out from the crowd. Observe your overall marketplace and incorporate those insights to find new clients.
Use these tips to attract new clients and make more money. If you want to learn more and become a better sales person then click on the call below and get on a Call With Umar!